Superman Loves Japanese Food
Welcome to this issue of Big in Japan, your curated dose of links on Japanese art, culture, fashion, food, lifestyle, music, technology, travel, and more. BIJ is best viewed online. Link above.👆 Help spread the word and share this issue with your friends.
In this week’s issue:
- Superman Flies to Japan for Lunch in a New Manga.
- Spend Time in Japan's Tiniest Camper Van
- Tokyo Fashion Highlights. View online to see photos.👆
- Freeze-Dried Green Tea & Coffee Cubes.
- Music from Japan Featuring Grace Aimi.
Big in Japan is now hosted on Ghost with a new look and support for dark mode. Have feedback?. DM me on Twitter or Instagram.
Art & Lifestyle
Superman Flies to Japan for Lunch in a New Manga.
A new manga by Satoshi Miyakawa and Kai Kitago features the Man of Steel flying to Japan on a mission to enjoy a variety of Japanese food. Apparently, heat-ray vision comes in handy with certain Japanese dishes. Read the full article on Time Out Tokyo,